The United States of America is a nation founded primarily on immigrants. As such, it has a deep history of immigration and has created associated laws and rules that govern its citizens, residents and those who wish to come to the United States.
Given the many ways in which immigration law can affect an individual and change the everyday life of families and in particular the experiences and development of children, we understand the importance of minimizing and balancing the stress that jeopardize the quality of life of our clients and their families.
We strive to deliver creative solutions that protect our clients and their families in uncertain time and skillfully guide them to a better and brighter future. Our high percentage of satisfied clients speaks to the quality of our work and commitment to results that fit our clients’ needs.
Our firm provides representation in the following areas:
Family Based Immigration Petitions
- Family-Based Green Cards
- Adjustment of Status
- Consular Processing
- Visa for Fiancés (K-1)
- Visas for Spouses (K-3)
Humanitarian Based Petitions
- Claiming Asylum
- TPS (Temporary Protected Status)
- Applying for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- VAWA Petitions (Violence Against Women’s Act)
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- I-601 Application for Waiver for Grounds of Inadmissibility
- I-601A Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
- I-212: Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal
Student Visas (F-1)
We know every case and situation is unique and we handle your case with care and attention to achieve the best results for you and your family.
Do not wait! Give us a call today and let us put our experience and skills to work for you.